Thursday, February 26, 2009

2.26.09

Kendra is a real sweetheart - a true southern girl. She uses 'thanks dear' and 'thanks love' all the time when we're communicating back and forth and I love it! She recently took her little boy to Disney and asked if I could make shirts for her, her mother, and her son. Don't they look like festive?!

My friend Stephanie has the cutest store ever...click here if you're in the market for precious children's clothing - you won't be disappointed. Just had to get that out right off the bat! Anyway, her friend in Birmingham just had her fourth child and Steph wanted to give her children shirts to wear at the hospital to help welcome the new addition. I'm warning you...you might have a total fit when you see how adorable they all are. Trust me...

#1 - Braxton
#2 - Emma Chase
#3 - Collier
#4 - Baby Walker