Sunday, February 22, 2009

2.22.09

I've had that crazy Kodak Gallery link on my etsy site for far too long...wouldn't you much rather see the tees on humans than coat hangers?!

My sweet friend Cheryl's father-in-law is going through radiation/chemo and asked if I'd make shirts for all the grandchildren to wear while they waited on him to get finished with his first treatment. Here are the cute kiddos waiting to see their Papa...
Is that not the sweetest thing you've ever seen?

Of course these girls had to have shirts, too!

Next up...Kate and her Valentine!

She and 5 other teachers all wore theirs to school on Valentine's Day!

Speaking of Valentines, here are mine...
{If I could have gotten my husband in a polka dot heart shirt I would definitely have a picture for you...that wasn't happening, so my little chicks will have to do!}